We’re looking for someone to add to the Booje Bard. Besides possessing a general affinity for digital marketing, witty puns, kindness, Fridays, and snacking (fine– that’s negotiable), we’re seeking an individual with at least 2 years of relevant experience for the position of Influencer & Marketing Associate.
At Booje Media we take pride on all the work we do, as well as the working environment we have created. We’re big believers in order to produce your best work and get your creative juices flowing you must get good sleeps, drink water & enjoy life!
Influencer & Marketing Associate
You will be responsible for both account management for some of Booje Media’s clients as well as managing Booje Media talent/influencers and assist other account managers with PR or influencer collaborations. You will lead initiatives within both integrated and pure social campaigns, and assist in planning events where needed.
Since Booje Media is a boutique agency, you are prepared to wear many hats when needed. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has strong written and communication skills and is willing to jump in where necessary until a permanent solution has been set in place.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand client’s overall marketing goals, help define marketing opportunities and have the ability to clearly define the target market.
- Analyze digital campaign results for accounts you are responsible for, measuring KPI’s, provide monthly reporting & continuously provide strategic recommendations.
- Manage Booje Media talent and foster influencer relationships
- Help manage accounts that require PR assistance. Inclusive of writing press releases, pitching to media, coordinate efforts between Booje Media and external PR agencies.
- Manage and coordinate events.
- Most importantly….. being awesome!
- Liaison with the account managers/ client on a regular basis, ensuring expectations are constantly met
- Provide weekly content calendars and coordinate with creative director to ensure visual strategy is met
- Maintain a rigorous calendar of all deliverables that Booje Media talent is responsible for
- Prepare and maintain weekly account status meeting with Operation Manager
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, including the management of social media marketing and/or public relations
- Analytical, research, and planning skills
- Experience in creating content and assets for marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop executable recommendations based on web metrics, digital analytics, campaign reporting
- Excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CMS management i.e. WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Education: Degree / Diploma in related field or equivalent education and experience
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com.