We’re looking for someone to add to the Booje Bard. Besides possessing a general affinity for digital marketing, witty puns, kindness, Fridays, and snacking (fine– that’s negotiable), we’re seeking an individual with at least 2 years of relevant experience for the position of Digital Marketing Account Manager.
At Booje Media we take pride on all the work we do, as well as the working environment we have created. We’re big believers in order to produce your best work and get your creative juices flowing you must get good sleeps, drink water & enjoy life!
DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will lead initiatives within both integrated and pure social campaigns and be responsible for overseeing client projects and provide creative digital strategies on a regular basis. You will ensure the project/campaign/strategies are implemented and executed.
Since Booje Media is a boutique agency, you are prepared to wear many hats when needed. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has strong written and communication skills and is willing to jump in where necessary until a permanent solution has been set in place.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand client’s overall marketing goals, help define marketing opportunities and have the ability to clearly define the target market
- Manage the development of marketing communication with a focus on both digital and social media to deliver an integrated digital strategy based on the objective set in the client’s brief
- Analyze digital campaign results for accounts you are responsible for, measuring KPI’s, provide monthly reporting & continuously provide strategic recommendations.
- Develop best-in-class presentation for client briefs and visual strategies
- Continuously identify opportunities to grow their account by testing new tactics and analyzing monthly KPI’s
- Most importantly… being awesome!
- Liaison with the creative team and client on a regular basis, ensuring expectations are consistently met
- Provide weekly content calendars and coordinate with creative director to ensure visual strategy is met
- Maintain a rigorous calendar of all deliverables and milestones with content planning/ campaign executions
- Prepare and maintain weekly account status meeting with Operation Manager
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, including the management of social media marketing and/or public relations
- Analytical, research, and planning skills
- Experience in creating content and assets for marketing campaigns
- Ability to develop executable recommendations based on web metrics, digital analytics, campaign reporting
- Excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CMS management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Education: Degree / Diploma in related field or equivalent education and experience
To apply, please e-mail email@example.com.